POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Magical Library (70kbu) : Re: Magical Library (70kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Magical Library (70kbu)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 8 Dec 2000 09:18:50
Message: <3A30EC6B.687B97AD@my-dejanews.com>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> I've been tweaking this on and off for a couple of months now,
> so unless there are massive comments I think it's done.

Very cool, so cool I'll pick it apart with suggestions:

1) Wood looks a little bit too new and the furniture a bit too fragile,
like something you'd see on sale at Office Depot.
2) More books: empty shelves--is it a new magician or what?
3) More contrast between books--make them big tomes.
4) I don't like the edges of the rock structures.
5) Misty ground is cool, but shouldn't there be some way to get in &
out?